Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Track & trace a phone number

Is person call me at 22:07 last night, I didn’t recognise the number so I didn’t answer it. The person is with o2, is there anyway of tracking tracing the number to find out exactly who it is? Thank you.

Resolved! Only people with 3 network can't reach me.

Hi everyone, anyone, i wonder if you can help me. I tried everything i could but i can't be reached by my friends and families with 3 network. All others can call me. Today is third day i called O2. They asked me to call 3 network. 3 told me to call ...

FAILURE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

25% discount

Hi all, can you please help? I can get 25% discount working for Capita. I have inputted so many business names for Capita to get the ball rolling but the messages I get back from O2 is that the business name is incorrect. What can I do? Lisa.

LisaA23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock phone when no longer an o2 customer

I am no longer an o2 customer but have an old phone I want to use on another network. I filled fin the form and they won’t unlock because of security questions. I can log in online because I am no longer a customer. How do I unlock this

Ll78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Suspicious Text

I received a weird text from a number I didn't recognise saying "DO NOT ignore text. We will be attending *my address* within 7 days to resolve balance or list good for removal" These people did not say who they are. The number is a long number with ...

SJ71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is Amazon music

I have just upgraded two phone contracts and was offered an extra on each. One of the extras I was offered was 3 months accesss to Amazon music unlimited, however when I followed the link I was sent the was no Amazon music unlimited on offer in the e...

Jimmy-UK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apple tv

I have a year free apple t v offer when I go to install it asks for a payment

Tonys1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos