Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

disney

Hello all, I am trying to log into the Disney+ app on my Sky Q box but it keeps telling me it does not recognise the email address. I have checked this and I am using the correct one. Any help please?

Frosty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watch

I ordered watch series 6, said in stock. Then got an email saying out of stock, no other information about expected delivery. Not showing up in orders either. Paid upfront cost

Resolved! Claim email

I put a claim in today for my damaged phone and I was supposed to receive an email with all the relevant information I needed on it including my claim number which I need to put on the front of the package. I haven't received that email. Anyone have ...

Rosie101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems activating my extra (Audible)

Hi everyone,I just became an O2 customer (about a week ago). I subscribed to a 12-month, 80 gigs plan for £20/month and I got 6 months of Audible with it. However, whenever I try to activate it I get an 'Error: something went wrong' message. Any help...

Resolved! Premium + Information Services

Hi, could someone please tell me what constitutes Premium and Information Services? I've been charged a couple of times lately for this, but don't know what it is.Thanks for your time, Jayne

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audible Extras

Hi All,Today my new Samsung S10 arrives from O2. As part of my deal I've got Audible free for 3 months. When does my 3 months start? Is it the date of my order or the date I register for my Extra. I ask this because I'm already reading a book ideally...

fatbelly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broadband offer

I have an O2 contract for SIM card only. I have received a letter regarding a Mobile Broadband contract with reference to a mobile number which I don't recognise.I have not requested a Mobile Broadband Contract,; I am quite happy with my existing Bro...

RikS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls to 03 numbers within the UK charged at premium to incoming roaming customers

Hello, I've had here someone who has called a Royal Mail number beginning with 0344 using a Deutsche Telekom pay monthly contract during their stay in the UK last month using O2 UK network. Last week the bill has arrived and that call has been charge...

adrian6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos