Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy watch 3 4g

I have a o2 contract for my S10. Would I need a separate sim contract for the Samsung galaxy watch 3 4g or will work with my existing contact

Elaine41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Retrieving deleted text messages

I accidentally deleted an entire text message conversation 2 weeks ago and would like to know which is the best O2 contact number regarding retrieving the deleted texts. I don’t know if I should speak to customers services or another department. Any ...

Am6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Click and collect confusion

This might be a tedious explanation but here we go. So I ordered an Apple Pencil to be picked up at an o2 store on Friday only to receive a notification that it couldn’t be collected that day, which I was a little put out about as I ordered specifica...

Tuesday by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

Hi, I had the 6 months free Disney + extra on my account this runs out tomorrow, I would now like to add the extra onto my account £5.99 a month but £2 off my bill but when I click on it, it says we cannot show you this extra right now. Does anyone k...

VB1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney plus offer

I signed up to the 6 months free disney plus with my O2 contract. I now can't find the option to opt out of this but don't want to pay for it.

MEMWW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Driven beyond despair by 02

2 weeks ago I left Vodafone with my pac code, went online and joined 02 giving my pac code and mobile number to be transferred over a few days later my sim arrived popped it in the phone and the number had not been transferred --- So this last weeken...

Simong1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered before midnight

Hi there I’m a new customer I ordered the iPad Pro 12.9 inch last night around 9:30pm uk and selected today’s date which says delivery between 8am and 10pm I’ve not had a dispatch email or text. do they text at anytime of the day thanks

TomB17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos