cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service from O2 - no data for weeks and get cut off on customer support

Anonymous
Not applicable

After a couple of weeks without a reliable data service and poor phone connections in the Bridport area I have tried to contact support. As usual they are experiencing the same higher than normal calls so I have been listening to your poor quality music for 12 minutes or so before you just dropped the line. I am 12 minutes into the second call and you cut me off again.  This is not customer service it is a disgrace.

There is also no chat available. Pathetic that a communications company can't communicate!

I have already had to take out a monthly contract with another supplier to be able to keep my business in touch. I could be looking to move away from O2 very soon

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

After a couple of weeks without a reliable data service and poor phone connections in the Bridport area I have tried to contact support. As usual they are experiencing the same higher than normal calls so I have been listening to your poor quality music for 12 minutes or so before you just dropped the line. I am 12 minutes into the second call and you cut me off again.  This is not customer service it is a disgrace.

There is also no chat available. Pathetic that a communications company can't communicate!

I have already had to take out a monthly contract with another supplier to be able to keep my business in touch. I could be looking to move away from O2 very soon

I know its not going to help but i have EXACTLY the same issue and it also has been going on for weeks!! And you keep getting fed the same ole rubbsih from robots that work at O2!!

Its not acceptable and the frustrating part is that we as consumers are completely useless!!  These Companies need SLA (Service Level Agreements) put in place by the regulator that will put a rocket up their rear & make them get things done in a "reasonable" time or get fined!!

We that are affected are paying for a service that is simply not working, its not just a one off, it happens quite regular in some areas like mine!!!!

Its probably not the answer you want to hear but its poor & big company syndrome lets them get away with it, you are the sheep, they are the wolf!!!!

Message 11 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the link to a chat that works. Appreciated

Message 12 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

My point is that the contacts available on that page do not work - which is the reason I am here!

Message 13 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the link to a chat that works. Appreciated

Hopefully you get some sense out of them....

Message 14 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh and thanks for the think about the app. Already have but had forgotten it has report feature

Message 15 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem is they are all the same. The profit motive is the guiding principle. I live in a small rural town and they don't give a fig! Vodaphone did the same. EE just shut down it's service here!

Message 16 of 21

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

What is the point of a community unless you can put pressure on to get problems sorted? At the top of this screen it says "Get help, share tips and chat" - well that's what I'm doing. And if you had read what I said you would see that I have tried customer services with no luck. My complaint is about cistomer services now!"

I was just pointing out that this isn't cs in case you didn't know. 

It's not my fault you can't get through so no need to bite my head off..... 

12 mins isn't s long wait either. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem is the "complaints route" ain't working. Even when I finally  got through on a chat line they couldn't connect to their own Network team! I still can't get through by phone and even their switchboard rings out and cuts you off!

I have a year to go and O2 is the only one that works through the area I live and work!

Message 18 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

No I didn't. They couldn't even transfer the chat to Networks team - technical fault!!! Told me if I wanted to get anything done I needed to speak to customer service about whom i have a complaint and to whom i could not get through!

Just wasted another hour!

The My Network App just feeds back the data that's on the status website. Then goes in a loop directing you back complaints.

Message 19 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Problem is the "complaints route" ain't working. Even when I finally  got through on a chat line they couldn't connect to their own Network team! I still can't get through by phone and even their switchboard rings out and cuts you off!

I have a year to go and O2 is the only one that works through the area I live and work!

You can email the complaints review service if you use the link in the Complaints Link...but here it is...

complaintreviewservice@o2.com

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 21