Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Repairs team

How long does 02 repairs take, its been "booked in" for 12 days already....No emails, no phonecalls, no messages, no updates. I had to speak to 02 on 11 occasions over the phone and in store 7 times regarding my iphone that wont turn on. Nothing was ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Play voucher

Hi, I puchased a fitbit charge 2 through o2 priority app at the beginning of December, I am still waiting for the google play voucher which was part of the offer, I was told in store that it would arrive avter the 30 day moneyback garantee had passed...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

myO2 only shows previous phone bill

So, I had a previous account with a phone number, pay monthly. I decided to end the contract, pay the remainder and get a new phone - however I wished to keep my number. Went through a 3rd party, got a new phone with O2 contract, contacted O2 and the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority

Won tickets from priority last year through the merlin attractions phoned and said would send out at start of year still haven't heard anything

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 bank details

Hi, does anyone know if business customers can pay O2 invoices by bank transfer? We are struggling to find any bank details for them and have always paid by cheque.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boardband

Hi I'm particularly deaf ok so had problems with board and cos sky block me on my mobile and iPad cos it my first time it happened to me and couldn't get though with my private date on line so want to stop use sky but how can I get thought it but I'm...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

unidays airtime discount

I'm a student and recently bought a new phone on contract. I was told that if i had a unidays account that I would recieve a code that i could use to get a 20% discount on part of my bill. I've not been able to find any code like this and wondered if...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add to current contract

Hi I have a monthly contract with 02 and i also have a contract with EE I am not happy with EE signal where I live, can I move my EE number as it is a work number over to 02 some how so that it runs along side my 02 phone, I pay £10 so the some kind ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! complaining

Why is it when you want to make a complaint to O2 the website links all take you around in circles and never to a point at whcih you can complain. This is clearly so the company can tell the ombudsman that they have very few complaints - The Ombudsma...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos