Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! BROKEN PHONE

Hello,I would like to find out how to repair / replace a phone with warranty, because for a few days the phone does not turn on, the display does not work. The phone was purchased on 21.11.2016, is still under warranty. Do you get a replacement phone...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium insurance complaint

I recently lost my phone abroad on day one, fell out my pocket in the taxi from the airport to the hotel. Was annoyed as I was heading to a festival thought as I pay for O2 premium insurance it would be much of an issue as it covers loss abroad coupl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi calling

Why hasnt o2 brought in wifi calling ? And no i dont mean Tu Go (absolute terrible app) i want the androids built in version

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! insurance

im absolutely discusted with the service ive just recieved over the phone.when i took out my last upgrade i was told in shop that i can add insurance anytime to my bill. having just spoken to a so called o2 advisor he said i can not add insurance to ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data cap when abroad

Will I have had a data cap set automatically ? I've just been abroad and I'm very concerned I used more data that I expected and trying to work out what the maximum amount I will owe is.Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using o2 travel in the Azores

I intended to get o2 travel as a bolt on as I am going to the Azores which are part of Portugal if somewhat distant from the mainland. I contacted o2 and was told that they were not included in o2 travel. However they also told me that I could only h...

Redwing64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Marketing

I would just like to make a complaint about the o2 More text service. I do not know when this service started, but over the last few months I have been receiving marketing offers regarding third parties. I NEVER sign up to these when joining a compan...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos