cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service from O2 - no data for weeks and get cut off on customer support

Anonymous
Not applicable

After a couple of weeks without a reliable data service and poor phone connections in the Bridport area I have tried to contact support. As usual they are experiencing the same higher than normal calls so I have been listening to your poor quality music for 12 minutes or so before you just dropped the line. I am 12 minutes into the second call and you cut me off again.  This is not customer service it is a disgrace.

There is also no chat available. Pathetic that a communications company can't communicate!

I have already had to take out a monthly contract with another supplier to be able to keep my business in touch. I could be looking to move away from O2 very soon

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

No I didn't. They couldn't even transfer the chat to Networks team - technical fault!!! Told me if I wanted to get anything done I needed to speak to customer service about whom i have a complaint and to whom i could not get through!

Just wasted another hour!

The My Network App just feeds back the data that's on the status website. Then goes in a loop directing you back complaints.

Google CEO O2 and send an email to him. It will be passed to an underling but they will contact you if you include your daytime contact number.

Message 21 of 21