cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been onto "Raul" on your LiveChat.....he hasn't replied in over an hour. Not sure whether he's gone on his lunch or something?

Can you shed any light....

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 7 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

I don't think I'd have waited that long.You'll either have to start another chat or call customer service. 202 for Pay Monthly. 4445 for Pay & Go.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Been onto "Raul" on your LiveChat.....he hasn't replied in over an hour. Not sure whether he's gone on his lunch or something?

Can you shed any light....

I assume the chat is still connected? 

This is is a customer to customer forum, you are not speaking to o2 here. Possibly disconnect & start a new chat.

is there anything we can help with as long as it's not account related

Message 3 of 10

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

I think he maybe has a dodgy stomach. End the chat and try again or is there anything we can help with?

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Phone signal over the past 3/4 days keeps dropping out. Rarely getting 3G, let alone 4G.

Checked the signal strength in the areas where i work and live and it shows that it should be fine.

Any ideas?

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried the sim in another phone to rule out a faulty sim

Message 6 of 10

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Download the My Network app and you can report the problem through there. Is it just at home? Is there anyone else you know on o2 having the same issues?

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-e...

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Downloaded the app. Results are poor.

Its happening at home, at work, pretty much where ever i go.

Will try the SIM in a dfferent phone tonight to rule out any fault on the phone.

Thanks

Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

If its happening everywhere it's either a sim problem or a fault on the phone. Try cleaning the sim first and if it's the same then go into your nearest o2 store and they will swap the sim free of charge. After that you need to get the phone checked out by the manufacturer if you still have issues. Under no circumstances let o2 send it for repair.

Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Network issues help here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-ev...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 10