Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Plan

Nicholas2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Has anyone ever been able to use the Family Plan promotion that O2 is advertising? I went on it and at first it was going to charge me the entire year in one lump sum and then it was simply going to change my tariff even though I just wanted to add another name to my account
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Nicholas2

Many people on here are signed up to the Family Plan...

More info here https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan

Get up to 50% off the Airtime Plan, when you or your family take out an additional Pay Monthly connection with us on an eligible tariff, and you add it to your Family Plan. The discount will last until you upgrade. The discount doesn’t apply to your Device Plan or any out-of-bundle charges.

You can add up to 20 Pay Monthly connections to your Family Plan.

The discount doesn’t apply to your lead device.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Nicholas2

Many people on here are signed up to the Family Plan...

More info here https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan

Get up to 50% off the Airtime Plan, when you or your family take out an additional Pay Monthly connection with us on an eligible tariff, and you add it to your Family Plan. The discount will last until you upgrade. The discount doesn’t apply to your Device Plan or any out-of-bundle charges.

You can add up to 20 Pay Monthly connections to your Family Plan.

The discount doesn’t apply to your lead device.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I've got 4 contracts on family plan. It's simple to set up so not sure what your problem is but I suspect a poorly trained adviser!
Ask here if you need any more help.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Nicholas2, did you have any additional questions regarding the Family Plan? Any help from the info above? Let us know if you need any additional help. slight_smile

Message 4 of 5

Nicholas2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So as an update on my Family Plan situation O2 have kindly taken £312 out of my Bank account even though I cancelled the process in the app, and because of this (I didn’t confirm) customer service can’t help and so I’ve just got to wait 3 working days before it all clears or I confirm the order and then cancel to get my money back. I WILL NEVER USE O2 AGAIN AND INFORM EVERYONE I MEET TO DO THE SAME
Message 5 of 5