Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges to phone bill

I pay my sons phone bill but he has been buing google play and microsoft programs. I would like to bar him from doing this as the bill are getting to high. Also premium texts I want barred. How do I go about this.Lyn

Lyn1955 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Remove adult content lock

I don’t have a credit card and want the lock removed tonight, I have a passport and other ID, and I don’t have time to go to o2 shop

Steven1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking phone after leaving o2

Hi,I was an o2 customer several years ago and moved to giffgaff with my Samsung Galaxy s6 after I was made redundant. As it's the same network the phone worked fine. But now I've moved to iD Mobile the phone is asking for the SIM unlock code and it's...

Greg_G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

Im currently on O2 but i will change into giffgaff and i wonder if its possible to keep the same number as i got now

dawid123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia 1

Will the new xperia 1 be released on o2? As I see the xz2 premium is exclusive to EE

Rob8ts by Level 1: Joiner
  • 103 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where is my Order

I ordered a Apple iphone Xs Max on 17th of May for a delivery on Saturday the 18th of May still haven't recevied a email about the tracking of my order yet. My order Number is: ms - xxxxxxxxx. Please email me to let me know what is going on my email ...

Michelle1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Hi, I have a number of my company drivers go to Germany and Belgium for deliveries. We use a company VPN so they can get onto our mobile app for their work, the VPN does not seem to work when in Germany or Belgium but does work in France and Holland....

GD16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos