Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes since Virgin

ant_mal48
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just experienced a nightmare delivery issue with DHL sat in for an entire day for none delivery.  Contacted O2 and the woman named Sonia might as well have said get off the phone RUDE so I called complaints department who were okay but as O2 process means I’m been charged for a handset I’m not in possession of.

The statement “is we will keep charging you for unknown period then it will be corrected when DHL decide to return the handset” so it’s PAC code time after many years with O2 when this is corrected.  DHL said wait till Monday I said send it back complete joke probably next communication will be handset gone awol.  

Has anyone had shocking experiences since Virgin merger or is this an isolated experience?  I feel scammed 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35779 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Hi @ant_mal48 - as we are all customers of O2 here on the forum, with no access to your account. I am tagging @megjess to help with this - keep an eye on your Private Messages, @ant_mal48 (either the envelope icon at top right, or the "Messages" option under your Avatar at top right):

Screenshot_20220423-065951.png

You should see a response after 08:00 today asking for more information so your complaint can be followed-up within O2.

Good luck.

Message 2 of 2