Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Is this a scam text or genuine?

I received the following - “Your verification code is :xxxx. O2 UK.” This text came From 02 UK The x’s are actual numbers but redacted for obvious reasons. I have changed my password and security questions etc and the codes from them came to the exac...

Chat option

There was a chat option about a year ago and now it is either hidden or no longer available. I have some questions about renewing my contract but I don't want to call to India or go to the nearest O2 store. Chat was the most convenient way of contact...

Resolved! LED "Spot" on screen (Galaxy ZFold 3)

Hi Folks, Just tonight (About 30 minutes ago) noticed some sort of a LED "spot" on my screen.It's not there when the screen is off, but I do notice when the screen is off and I look very closely, there almost looks & feels to be the tiniest of "dent"...

Resolved! Out of stock

Hii hope someone can help me. I’ve purchased an item and now the item is out of stock and I don’t have a date when it will be in stock. I can’t seem to be able to speak to customer service about this, live chat not available and can’t get through the...

Gh123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Click and collect

Hi, I have question I ordered IPhone 13 Pro Max on Friday after 4pm I choosed click and collect as website said that I will be able to collect the same day but after making order I got email with email saying to stay and wait for another email saying...

Resolved! Loss of service

Hello all, has anyone managed to get an actual timescale for when full services will be resumed after the loss of services due to storm arwen ? Updates via text or email are not helpful at all and try by phone is a bit of a non starter. I'm a new cus...

My Order

I placed an order for an upgrade phone, in stock - paid extra for it to be delivered before 12.00pm today. hasn’t been delivered of course. But doesn’t appear to have got any further than 02 confirming my order and nothing more. O2 not very helpful, ...

AngieQ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! America

I am travelling to America middle of next year and would like to know the best way to use my mobile.

Hanabongo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi everyone

I recently upgraded my phone to a Galaxy S21.There is an offer for a Samsung laptop which I have to redeem with loads of information including an invoice number & a copy of the invoice.Where would I get this? I've looked all over MyO2 & all I can get...

Faz1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos