Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! net work coverage

I have tried most of the mobile companies, the net work coverage says its good in doors and out ? how do I know this will be any better than the others ?

cobra2343 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone calls with the use of covering numbers

Hi,Some time ago, BBC announced that phone calls coming from abroad using so-called covering numbers ( being used to hide a true caller's number) will be blocked by operators. Could you please let me know whether O2 is going to do that? If so, when i...

HannahM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my old number

Hi, I just bought a new iPhone and I requested to keep my old number which has been changed today however on iPhone settings the number that’s saved is the temporary number I had. I tried to change it but it won’t let me save the number I type in. Is...

Liz13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missed Delivery and chat not working

Hi, I missed my delivery because I was on holiday (ordered weeks before going away) and the courier has now stated that its on its way back to O2. How can I rearrange my delivery when its almost impossible to get hold of O2?! The chat function isn't ...

Resolved! Stock issues

So I have been with o2 for about 24 hours now and I can’t say I’m impressed. I ordered a new iPad Pro 12.9 2021. The website said, and still says free next day delivery and In stock. So I ordered. I then received an email telling me it’s out of stock...

Resolved! my contract

i recieved a call 3 days ago offering a contract with an iphone 13 with unlimited data sim on 02. ive just found that this was a sim only contract. i did not agree to this and im very upset about this and now need to cancel this unless this can be so...

keith9879 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls going straight to voicemail

I have an iPhone SE 2020. About 2 months ago all unrecognised numbers started going straight to voicemail. I have tried so many things to stop thick but no joy. I am missing important calls from hospitals etc because of this. Any ideas?

Nelly4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos