Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! More than one device

Hi I have a 2nd mobile phone from 02 but can't seem to access it. When I log in I can only see one device. Is there a way I can view.my 2nd phone bill???

Ywillinot by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 sending out empty packages

O2 have sending out empty parcels with just fliers in them, while charging me (and many others). O2 customer service is so bad it is hard to find someone to talk to, to get a refund, as it is they have stolen my money - please help!

Mike26 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad order out of stock

I placed an order on the 25th October. I then received an email stating it's out of stock. I paid £20 upfront fee etc and signed into a contract. So what happens now? I can't find a way to contact 02 about it. what do I do now or what happens next as...

Resolved! Order

I made a order 4 days ago and haven’t received it yet and I track it and it’s not moving. Contacted them and still not out yet. I have a lot accounts with o2. It was for my sons birthday today.

Liam19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unauthorised texts sent from my phone

I've just returned from a week in Egypt and discovered that under 'Extra Charges - Charges when abroad' I am being billed for 12 texts, all to the same number (0780 2000 332) which I did not send. As yet, there's not a lot of money involved, but I am...

Resolved! Help

So it’s Christmas I have 2 phone an IPhone SE and a IPhone 12 the se is connected to my mums account I know I’m 21 so I got myself an account and got the 12 Question is Can my Mum delete the SE account and number through the o2 app? kudos to those wh...

Joshua884 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Move my number to O2 with pac code

I've just joined O2, received my SIM etc and spent the last two days trying to get through to customer services to give my PAC code and get my number moved over.When I call it just say they are so so busy and I get a goodbye. Very annoying after the ...

RogerM1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network coverage in Canada

Hi. Does anyone know which (if any) of the 3 major Canadian Network companies is used as local partner by O2. I am keen to know what coverage I will get when travelling across British Columbia.