Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning! @blissgirl you're slowly catching me up in Word Charm, especially as at the moment I've been sharing the playing time with a game called Fairway Solitaire. A bit different from my usual match-three or word games, it's like a mixture of golf and card games. tongue Which sounded boring before I tried it out!

Fairway Solitaire mobile game

Message 191 of 282

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo I used to play Fairway Solitaire but I found Solitaire - Grand Harvest which I prefer. It gets tricky the further you get but you can 'harvest' crops every hour to give you coins to buy help if you get stuck

Oh and I've added a new word game plus a new, better version of a word game I already had. The new game, aptly named, is Word Addict. And the new version of an old game is Word Connect. So I've abandoned my Kindle games to return to my poor hardworking phone 🤣😂

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 192 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Ooh cheers @Glory1 I'll have to check those out! grin 

Message 193 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I warn you @Marjo Word Addict IS addictive. It's the most aptly named word game I know.

Message 194 of 282

Anonymous
Not applicable

Minecraft, Labryinth, Rayman, Temple Run, GTA, Tapped-Out=Simpsons, Suicide Squad, Into the Dim, Angry Birds, An app call Granny, Voodoo Doll, RUA2, Smash Hit, EM's for old games such as Pokemon and others, Blek

I just go thru apps like anything tho and more like Flappy Bird haha brilliant one.

I am just a complete random junkie of apps and such ^_^

Message 195 of 282

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
I warn you @Marjo Word Addict IS addictive. It's the most aptly named word game I know.

My gaming fingers are twitching in anticipation!!

As it happens (coincidence) I have a couple of days of holiday coming up. I now know what I will be doing on those days. sweat_smile

@Anonymous Wow that's a lot of games! grin I also love to download new apps and try them out. Although I rarely keep any of them unless they were extra special.

Message 196 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Your gaming fingers are going to be very tired @Marjo butvenjoy 😊

Message 197 of 282

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7338 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
on level 95 on word charm slight_smile will check out word addict
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 198 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Good @blissgirl. I warn you Word Addict is addictive. I downloaded in the early hours and started playing and literally couldn't stop. I kept popping between Word Addict and the new version of Word Connect. All while watching my recordings. Had a nap, woke up and started playing again. Also played a little Word Charms I'm in level 420 I think.

Message 199 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Okay @Marjo and @blissgirl I've found 2 new word games Word Link and Word Flowers. Word Flowers is made by the developers who did Wordscapes and Wordscapes Uncrossed. Also added yet another match 3 game.

I'm liking the new word games very much. Like the other word games they start off easy and get progressively more difficult.

I now have over 80 games on my phone and 200-300 on my Kindle. And you wonder why I'm up till 04:00-05:00 😉😂🤣

Edited for typos.

Message 200 of 282