Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7849 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
On level 100 on word charm will check out new word games slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 201 of 282

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Keep it up @blissgirl and you'll beat me.

Let me know what you think of the new games. I'm addicted already. I was so engrossed in the games I didn't realise I needed to charge my phone as it was down to 9%. I never let it get that low.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 202 of 282

blissgirl
  • 7849 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Glory1 have downlaoded the games you mentioned I m liking word flowers alot
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 203 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Yes @blissgirl it's addictive like Wordscapes and Wordscapes Uncrossed. These developers are good at getting you hooked on their games and they give you plenty of levels to get your teeth into. I love it.

Enjoy 😊

Message 204 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Okay so I added yet another word game - Word Sauce. And it looks like another addictive game - with 2,100 levels. My phone is going to be as knackered as my old Note 4, cause I can't stop playing games on it. My Kindle is abandoned for my phone - except for my books and streaming.

I really must stop going into the Play Store. It's dangerous for me. HELP 🙃😲

Message 205 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Oops.......I've done it again joy Downloaded yet another word game - Word Cookies - Word Connect. And it's another addictive one yahoo

My phone is getting a work out as is my telly. In between I have a bit of a read. So I really don't need to waste time sleeping or eating. Shame there's only 24 hours in a day I could use a few moreLOL

Message 206 of 282

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124236 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

On a rather sarcastic note @Glory1 see if you can download a game called O2 Ask. Then maybe you could tell us all how to 'play it' clown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 207 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Well @Cleoriff I can download O2 Ask but that's it. Can't get into it to play it, use it or abuse it. I think I'll stick to the games we can ALL play!

Message 208 of 282

blissgirl
  • 7849 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Glory1 I downloaded word sauce slight_smile will report back tomorrow
Message 209 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Ok @blissgirl wait to hear what you think 😊

Message 210 of 282