Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 48912 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5688 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 85: Esteemed
  • 6865 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 558 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11787 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in August

Hey everyone, Continuing our monthly movie discussion I've listed some of the films I'm interested in seeing this month. Did anyone get around to seeing any of the movies we talked about in last months thread? If so what did you think? One film i cau...

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 10.10.05.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are high handset prices a security risk to owners?

So we've got an increasing number of flagship phones at £800-£1000 retail. Good news if you own shares in the manufacturers as the company earns a bigger margin per unit sold. However one thing always concerns me. Given that phone owners tend to wand...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Barnsley in the news - what next?

Hope nobody has been caught up in the stabbings in the town, looks pretty serious: Police responding to 'serious incident' in Barnsley.https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-45458356

pgn by Level 75: Digital Don
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Aretha Franklin

Aretha Franklin, the "queen of soul" who became the first woman inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, has died in Detroit at the age of 76.R.I.P Aretha. Never forgotten https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45169609

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy Birthday, Smartphone!

Hi guys, No, it's not the Birthday of a mysterious member called Smartphone, but the anniversary of the release of the very first smartphone! The IBM Simon Personal Communicator, considered to be the first smartphone, went on sale on 16 August 1994, ...

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 14.06.32.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best email for filtering out spam ??

My present main email has been in use for about 20years. Hotmail.com. Recently Ive had increased spam , freezing , important emails placed in the delete box without ever appearing in my inbox. The last straw was this am when an email mentioned the de...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gatwick IT or Vodafone?

So Gatwick OPs handed out whiteboards and dry-wipe markers when the display screens all went on the fritz...https://news.sky.com/story/amp/whiteboards-used-as-gatwick-flight-info-screens-fail-11477470Who said mobile data networks were the future? Oop...

pgn by Level 75: Digital Don
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Cities A-Z

Hey guys!As you seemed to love the Music A-Z game here is another one (and I think more demanding) game. Same rules, but this time the topis is cities/villages (no matter where)!So time to dust your geography-knowledge! So let's start: A - Augsburg (...

ComaChameleon by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 1184 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Official Music Thread

Is there an official thread for discussing music likes etc? I couldn't find one so thought I'd start one off. What is everyone's favourite music, bands etc? I like loads of bands, mainly rock/metal, but also like 80s stuff. My favourite bands current...