Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45845 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4718 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6452 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

£14 KitKat bar for Christmas

Christmas is 3 months and 2 days away but Nestles have announced a treat for the festive season -a custom 8 finger KitKat bar costing £14... read the story

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Things you want to try your hand at

Are there things you want to try your hand at but haven't as yet? As you'll have noticed from my contributions to the What are you listening to thread I quite like Trance tracks and a couple of years ago I bought a licence for Native Instruments' Tra...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in September 2019

Hey everyone, There are some interesting movies coming out in September! Before we go over some of the highlights did anyone get to the cinema last month and see any of the films we discussed? It Chapter 2 is out in cinemas now, the second part of th...

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 14.11.39.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wasps!

Have recently noticed a number of wasps seeming to disappear into the side of the house - presumably through a gap in the mortar. If I had to guess, I would say that there is a nest between the outside brick and either the inner block or internal pla...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Astronomy Photographer of the Year competition

Hey everyone, The Royal Observatory Greenwich has just announced the winners of their annual Astronomy Photographer competition. There were over 4,000 entries and some truly stunning images which made judging the competition extremely difficult! The ...

OM39420302803_Winner and Overall Winner_Into the Shadow © László Francsics_0.jpg A420940215601_Winner_The Watcher © Nicolai Brügger.jpg SN37800228717_Winner_Statue of Liberty Nebula © Ignacio Diaz Bobillo.jpg G31180303644_Winner_Shells of Elliptical Galaxy NGC 3923 in Hydra © Rolf Wahl Olsen_0.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google 1 / Home

Not sure if this is the correct area to post this, but...Anyone with a Google One account check your app. Free Google home minis being given away. I just ordered mine.CheersBoss /

BOSSGOGG by Level 8: Talented
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 4

Hi Word Finders and welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s grid is as follo...

• 215 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seal pups in the Thames :)

Hey guys, I read something positive and uplifting in the news over the weekend and thought I'd share! 60 years ago River Thames had was declared biologically dead. However, after the Zoological Society of London did a survey last year, they found tha...

Seals
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos