Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45845 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4718 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6452 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 442 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prorogation of Parliament was unlawful

BBC breaking news - 1 min ago Supreme Court has ruled Boris Johnson`s prorogation of Parliament was unlawful breaking news BBC tweets:"The prorogation was void and of no effect," Lady Hale says. "Parliament has not been prorogued."Lady Hale continued...

• 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 5

Hi Word Finders and welcome to the fifth Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s "diamond" ...

• 134 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBC Radio 2 Beatles’ digital radio pop-up station to celebrate Abbey Road’s 50th Anniversary

Might be of interest to some of our members........BBC Radio 2 will celebrate the 50th anniversary of The Beatles’ Abbey Road album with RADIO 2 BEATLES, a four-day pop-up DAB radio station. Further reading........ https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/l...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - 26 Sept 2019

This week`s contestant, chosen at random by @Marjo [as @EmilieT is away], is @AnnieM The six questions are: Q1 [people]: Who was the first, officially acknowledged, Prince of Wales? Q2 [music]: What was the third album in what is known as David Bowie...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Walking Dead season 10

Season 10 is only a couple of weeks away and it looks like being a good one from the trailer. I’m pleased to see Negan out and about again. Who else is looking forward to Season 10?

AnnieM by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - 19 Sept 2019

This week`s contestant, chosen at random by @EmilieT, is @pgn The six questions are: Q1 [people]: Who was the mother of Edward VI, king of England? Q2 [history]: What colour was the first Model T Ford motor car? Q3 [geography]: Where is the Albert ca...

• 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - 12 Sept 2019

This week`s contestant, chosen at random by @EmilieT, is @Cleoriff The six questions are: Q1 [people]: Which of the four original members of the pop/rock band The Who was born first? Q2 [history]: Who was the first European to land in Australia? Q3 [...

• 33 replies
  • 0 kudos