Did you mean: 

What mobile games do you play?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys,

I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? slight_smile

@Glory1 I know you have hundreds of games on your mobile and Kindle, if I remember correctly, maybe some of the same ones than what I play or have tried. slight_smile

At the moment my favourites are:

Juice Jam:

I'm at level 305 and proud of it! grin It's like a "match 3" kind of game:

Fishdom:

I'm at level 210! grin Also match three kind of game, although it has some other cool elements like keeping fish in different fish tanks, collecting exotic plants, etc.

Zombie Castaways:

This is super addictive, but I have to take breaks for days because it frustrates me a lot. grin It's about a zombie who wants to become human and find love.

Also what I play currently is the Bubble Wrap game I mentioned in another thread LOL (it's actually better than it sounds), and a little bit of Farm Heroes (match 3 again) and I have just downloaded Word Cookies, recommended by @Glory1! So far I'm really liking it:

Have you tried any of these too? Which level are you at? If these are not your cup of tea then which kinds of games do you like to play on mobile? slight_smile

Message 1 of 282
281 REPLIES 281

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

You're catching up with me soon with Word Mocha @blissgirl, I'm at the Mocha levels at the moment, however it will be a while before I get back to it as I'm concentrating first on Word Charm.

Message 181 of 282

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
I'm on Macchiato level 483 in Word Mocha. Played a bit of Word Charm now on 400. But I haven't read for awhile so thought I'd concentrate on that. Finished a book this morning and have dipped into The Father Brown short stories. I dip in and out as there are so many. I'm in the mood for short stories rather than a novel.

Anyway the best of luck to you @blissgirl and @Marjo on your progress.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 182 of 282

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

I thought Father Brown made a very good TV series @Glory1. My husband never missed an episode

I liked it .... apart from that blumming housekeeper who always poked her nose into everything.Smiley Very Happy

Mark Williams played the lead role very well

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 183 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriffwrote:

I thought Father Brown made a very good TV series @Glory1. My husband never missed an episode

I liked it .... apart from that blumming housekeeper who always poked her nose into everything.Smiley Very Happy

Mark Williams played the lead role very well

Yes your husband and I both never missed an episode and I agree Mark Williams is excellent as Father Brown. Sorcha Cusack is also excellent as the busybody housekeeper.

I don't know the name of the actor who plays the Inspector but he is brilliant as the copper always bested by Father Brown.

Interestingly the series doesn't really follow the actual written stories but, for once, I don't care. I just sit back and enjoy the stories and the acting.

Message 184 of 282

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

I think there have been at least 3 Police Inspectors. (All made out to be totally thick by Father Brown) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 185 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriffwrote:

I think there have been at least 3 Police Inspectors. (All made out to be totally thick by Father Brown) LOL

Not really hard when they go so far wrong to begin with and won't listen to Father Brown's common sense approach. And it's the latest Inspector that I love. His facial expressions, especially when Father Brown again shows him to be a fool, are priceless. He has a nice comedic touch without being farcical that I like.

Message 186 of 282

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7523 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Level 80 on wordcharm @Glory1 slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 187 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Good on you @blissgirl. Keep it up and you'll catch me and then @Anonymous as I'm not playing any games at the moment but concentrating on my books when I'm not glued to the telly 😊

Message 188 of 282

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 7523 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Level90 now on wordcharm slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 189 of 282

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Nice one @blissgirl. Slow and steady does it 😊

Message 190 of 282