Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Virtual Lounge

Anonymous
Not applicable

well, fluffy onesie on + donkey brown boottee-tyle slippers

cuppa Twinnings tea = everyday variety, decaff + s/sk milk = no sugar +

Blue Ribband original choccy bic to hand

checking on my cat Marvellous Marty the Magnificent = beside me in his pet-bed under the wooden desk Cat

on which new basic desktop printer will be put = on or around next payday ..... I mean upon the wooden desk not upon the cat Smiley LOL 

kicked my old basic Epson printer in frustration many many months ago Destroy

therapeutic for me for about 3 nano-seconds but really, really bad for the printer Destroy

well, let's see if there are many takers for my initial entry into the off-top unofficial world of 'the lounge area'

WispaRed7 slight_smile

Message 1 of 7,616
7,615 REPLIES 7,615

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope all had a good Friday today ... & ... for some it won't be over yet Bouncy

For me it's time to shout the cat in ... & ... put BBC Radio 4 on to fall asleep to :womanvery-happy:

Related image

Message 7561 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 125859 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

I had a great Friday Jane. I didnt do the Argentine Tango but went out with friends for lunch Dance

Then I have watched BBC1 London 2017 and seen history being made. Sir Mo Farah ran his 10,000 metres and won his 6th gold medal for team GB. Usain Bolt was there and ran his 100 metres heat. He won and will be running the final race of his career tomorrow.....Brilliant night of athletics.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7562 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

Image result for happy saturday quotes

@Cleoriff glad you had a lovely day yesterday ... didn't know about the athletics ... well done Sir Mo Farah ... shall be watching today then ... hope all of us have a great weekend xx 

Message 7563 of 7,616

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone calendar says it's @Glory1's birthday today ... from memory of a post on the community she will be 72 ... = ... yay Bouncy ... ... ... hope I've got the day right @Glory1 xx

Image result for happy birthday images

Image result for champagne birthday images

Image result for champagne birthday images

Message 7564 of 7,616

Cleoriff
  • 125859 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

Probably out Jane....eating and drinking those goodies you posted above.Cheers Happy Birthday @Glory1

Image result for Images of happy birthday

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7565 of 7,616

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Thank you @Anonymous for the birthday cake and bubbly. And you got the day and my age absolutely right.

Thank you also @Cleoriff and you're almost right. Not off out yet will be meeting my friends in an hour or so to celebrate. And I may just have a glass or two of something alcoholic. Don't know if it'll be champers as it's my friends' treat but I'm sure it will be something nice.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7566 of 7,616

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93957 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

blissgirl
Level 35: Originator
  • 8569 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Happy birthday @Glory1 slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink & Apple watch series 9 pink (Celluar all with Vodafone slight_smile
Message 7568 of 7,616

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Thank you @jonsie and @blissgirl.

My friends ran a bit late so just about to tuck into my starter - stuffed mushrooms. Already had one glass of champagne with more to come no doubt. So if I post a lot of gibberish later this evening it'll be the drink. Well that's my excuse anyway 😉
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7569 of 7,616

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125859 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:
Thank you @jonsie and @blissgirl.

My friends ran a bit late so just about to tuck into my starter - stuffed mushrooms. Already had one glass of champagne with more to come no doubt. So if I post a lot of gibberish later this evening it'll be the drink. Well that's my excuse anyway 😉

No worries @Glory1 Most of us have been guilty of posting alcohol induced gibberish at one time or another..LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7570 of 7,616