Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46660 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4949 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6560 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's the worst car that you've ever owned ??

OK - confession time....I have owned, over the years, a Lada, Skoda (old type), and a Trabant - thankfully not at the same time. All have been as bad as rumoured, and good for building up one's mechanical skills.Can anyone top this list of motoring d...

Dancing on ice 2019

Since a thread hasn't been started yet....the contestants lined up for Dancing on Ice have been revealed during the last days. You might have missed with the ever so exciting Conservative Party Conference taking all the headlines but if you're like m...

sheepdog by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 454 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picture Challenge

This is one of the most iconic album covers of all time: The challenge is to name the people in this picture.The rules:1. John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr are featured so do not mention them2. Each poster can only name only o...

SgtPepper-1-crop.jpg
  • 120 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Jan-Michael Vincent

Probably best known for the TV series Airwolf. Jan-Michael Vincent has sadly passed away aged 74https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/breaking-jan-michael-vincent-dead-14107022Reported as a heart attack RIP

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug Found In Chrome Browser

Google's advice is to update immediately.https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2019/03/07/google-warns-users-immediately-update-chrome-browser-critical/

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

MWC - A vision of the future

The last MWC post from me this year, but it's a good one!MWC is a showcase of cutting edge technology, concepts and ideas. As a result of that, much of what I saw this year, though exciting, may not become reality for a few years or even decades. But...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

National Geographic Photographer of the Year contest 2016

Hi guys, The National Geographic Photographer of the Year contest is always a great way to see some of the most wonderful photographs taken of the world. Animals, Culture , Landscapes and much more are celebrated in stunning visual representation. Th...

natgeo1.jpg natgeo 2.jpg netgeo3.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thursday Quiz: 28 Feb 2019

Hello everyone.Here is today`s new quiz. The subject chosen by Community members is NATURE.The question is: What is Britain`s smallest bird? Rules:Please no googling/wiki/etcOne answer per postYou may submit two answer - eachone on a separate post - ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Luke Perry

90210 star succumbs to strokehttps://www.tmz.com/2019/03/04/luke-perry-dead-dies-stroke-beverly-hills-90210-riverdale/

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos