Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46818 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5004 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6581 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

National Geographic Photographer of the Year contest 2016

Hi guys, The National Geographic Photographer of the Year contest is always a great way to see some of the most wonderful photographs taken of the world. Animals, Culture , Landscapes and much more are celebrated in stunning visual representation. Th...

natgeo1.jpg natgeo 2.jpg netgeo3.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thursday Quiz: 28 Feb 2019

Hello everyone.Here is today`s new quiz. The subject chosen by Community members is NATURE.The question is: What is Britain`s smallest bird? Rules:Please no googling/wiki/etcOne answer per postYou may submit two answer - eachone on a separate post - ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Luke Perry

90210 star succumbs to strokehttps://www.tmz.com/2019/03/04/luke-perry-dead-dies-stroke-beverly-hills-90210-riverdale/

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in February - 2019!

Hi everyone, We're a week into February and it's time for another movie discussion! In last months thread we wen't over the recent Oscar nominations, talked about the up-coming movies we want to see and recommend a few films we'd recently watched. Fi...

Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 10.57.48.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fun facts about your pets 🐕 🐈

Hey guys, I know a few of you have (or have previously had) cats, dogs, mice, snakes... and many other types of pets, and I wanted to ask what "fun facts" you have observed about them? From the past 5 years I've had my 2 cats, I've noticed they have ...

Drake Drake
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toys In The Attic

Having a trawl through some of the "off topic" threads today, I came across my previous mention of the Dinky Toys Mini Moke from The Prisoner in the 1960s, which I never had but got me thinkingWhat toys, games, figures did you have in your youth? Hav...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brexit: Mars and O2 look to reassure Slough residents

Guys, read this and thought would share, basically O2 are saying they will continue to support UK jobs, well at least in Slough http://www.sloughexpress.co.uk/News/All-Areas/Slough/Brexit-Mars-and-O2-look-to-reassure-Slough-residents-01072016.htm

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reminder not to use your mobile while driving

This guy learned the hard way. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705415/Routine-traffic-stop-driver-using-mobile-phone-leads-police-45MILLION-meth-haul.html

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guinness World Records 2017

Hey guys, how's your Thursday? I read this article on Metro the other day about the new Guinness World Records. There are some pretty funny and strange records apparently. Did any of you have a chance to read the book yet? (Or are you interested in s...

lizzy-tallest-female-dog-0076.jpg Monster truck 992981.jpg
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos