Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47744 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5271 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6711 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 511 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11758 replies
  • 0 kudos

(Potential) Meet and greet

Hi guys, Myself and the rest of the team chat to you pretty regularly and I'd like to think that even though we've not met face-to-face, we all know each other reasonably well virtually However, we would really like to meet anyone of you that would l...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 116 replies
  • 0 kudos

Important news for anyone on Virgin non cable broadband.

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-01-30/97-000-virgin-media-customers-to-lose-their-email-addresses-after-talk-talk-sale/Thousands of Virgin Media customers to lose their email addresses after TalkTalk sale

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Best New Apps?

I've been looking at the list of some of the 'best new apps' and I think there's some really good ones for all platforms. I haven't got any of these apps yet. iOSChrome Remote Desktop - allows you to link up with your pc or mac (as long as it has the...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony mobile, the end?

When rumours get louder, there's generally some element down the line that has some truth.The latest rumour doing the rounds is that Sony will close down the Xperia wing after releasing the Z4.My personal take on the rumour is that I believe it could...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

scratch on phone screen

is a scratch on my mobile phone screen anything to be concerned aboutthe screen is comparatively small ie Nokia 515 phone & the scratch vertical about 1/2 length of screenyou can feel the scratch with a fingertipit's my fault because up to now I have...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Health News: Cost of Care

When I started my nursing career xxxx years ago there was a phrase taught to all new recruits joining the profession. *From the cradle to the grave*It was used when the NHS was formed in 1948. It meant that governments then and in the future would pr...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

New shows on TV

Flicking through the channels tonight. BBC3 showing some weird reality show called South Side Story. I think my IQ just dimnished by a good few 80%.

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 8.1.3 is out.

Heads up for iPhone / iPad users. iOS8.1.3 has been released. Source : idownloadblog iOS8.1.3

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos