Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open complaint for about to report to ombudsman

Charlie58moonbo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have an open complaint with O2 as I can't get any signal in my new house (moved 2 years ago)  They promise to call to discuss then drop the call after one ring.  Shocking service, shocking coverage in my home and disgraceful that a comms company doesn't allow you to even speak to a virtual assistant online.   I'm at the end of my tether with them - been loyal business and now personal user for over 25 years - clearly means nothing!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11273 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Charlie58moonbo 

This made me laugh...  

o2 dont need to provide coverage in your location, and the terms and conditions are very clear that coverage is NOT guaranteed in any location (same as all networks). 

Its not o2's fault you moved somewhere with poor coverage, so get your local council and see if they will contribute towards some infrastructure... 

The best advice is to get some free PAYG sims, and test network coverage and then pay off your contract and leave... 

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23906 Posts
  • 1043 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@Charlie58moonbo Apart from the fact that O2, nor any other network provider would bear no responsibility for where you choose to move to, have you tried using WiFi calling? If the construction of your house is preventing you from getting a signal it can be of great assistance:

WiFi and 4G Calling: Everything You Need To Know | O2

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7774 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1641 Solutions

Of course 25 years means nothing...it's called Capitalism. Companies are only interested in profit and supplying you with a good signal probably isn't cost effective.

Simply check for a network that's OK where you are and move.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4