Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Community Manager

Re: Movies in July 2019

Same here @jonsie. I'm a big fan of both Anthony Mackie and Frank Grillo so really looking forward to this one. I might go back and watch the earlier version at a later date though. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 547

Yes I find is better to watch the present film before going back to the original. The special effects have advanced so much in the last 10 years. 

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Would you believe I have 8 of the Fast and Furious films but have yet to watch any but the first I saw on TV joy

I'll get the ninth went it's out on blu ray but when I finally watch them, I'll watch them in the order they came out. Don't know if that's correct or not, but it's the only order that makes sense to me smiling

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 547

I've watched the first 6 dvds which I took to Thailand for her majesty a few years back. I'm sure I saw the 7th advertised as being on tv but I've either missed it or it hasnt been on yet. I'm looking forward to 9 as it was filmed in Thailand (or parts of it were)

Highlighted
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

You're right @jonsie, Fast and Furious 7 has been on TV though I didn't watch it.

I really must get round to watching the 8 I have, preferably before 9 is out on blu ray joy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb