🎄 Christmas trees 🎄

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

One of the staples of this season is undeniably the Christmas tree 🎄

For some households it's a tradition to go and pick up a fresh tree, for others it's opening the box and putting the re-usable one up for another spin, or simply going around town to see friends', family's and city squares' trees. Whether it's your own proudly-decorated tree, or a beautiful one you've passed seen out and about, why not share it with us?

I'll kick things off by sharing my own this year- it's my first real tree, and it's potted so we'll be able to plant it in a garden once the holidays are over which is really sweet:

Image from iOS.jpg

Let the Christmas-tree sharing begin! smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

It's not about classy, it's about merry Happy Dance I'll be checking this thread tomorrow to see all those lights, bows and colours then!

@MI5

Was that really your tree?! It looks massive, how big is it? joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 31 of 54

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Marjo, it's H U G E !!!!!

LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 54

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks @Cleoriff @EmilieT grin

Thanks

Steve
Message 33 of 54

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks to you @welshsteve76 for posting the picture wink Do you also decorate the rest of the house or keep the decorations on and around the tree? 

@MI5 Are we talking 6ft ... 7ft ... 12ft ... 1ft?? Astounded

signature

Message 34 of 54

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
A good 50ft tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 35 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm still reeling from 360 lights...
Message 36 of 54

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm still reeling from 360 lights...

I know right, we drain the National grid every year....joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 54

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well here it is. Can you see a tree? No? Good. joy

As long as you can see the lights, then my job here is done Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 38 of 54

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

So colourful @Cleoriff, I can make out the outline of a tree behind all those lights, it's about as festive as it gets smile christmas_tree

signature

Message 39 of 54

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

As I said I don't do classy @EmilieT. Green tree, red, green and gold baubles and ornaments...and lights.

Lots of lights. Bouncy

I didn't show the fireplace which has a christmas mantle on it. Also festooned with lights.

The good thing is, from a certain angle the lights are reflected on the laminate floor AND in the glass conservatory door....doubling the amount of lights...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 40 of 54