Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Community 2018 Advent Calendar

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions
Calendar_Sliced_02b.png Calendar_Sliced_03b_OpenDay13.png Calendar_Sliced_04b_OpenDay23.png Calendar_Sliced_05b_OpenDay11.png Calendar_Sliced_06b_OpenDay19.png Calendar_Sliced_07b_OpenDay9.png Calendar_Sliced_08b_OpenDay2.png Day 14 Calendar_Sliced_10b_OpenDay5.png Calendar_Sliced_11c.png
Calendar_Sliced_12b.png Day 8 Calendar_Sliced_14b_OpenDay16.png Calendar_Sliced_15b_OpenDay1.png Calendar_Sliced_16b_OpenDay6.png Calendar_Sliced_17b_OpenDay17.png Calendar_Sliced_18b_OpenDay22.png Day 12 Calendar_Sliced_20b_OpenDay18.png Calendar_Sliced_21b.png
Calendar_Sliced_22c.png Calendar_Sliced_23b_OpenDay4.png Calendar_Sliced_24b_OpenDay21.png Calendar_Sliced_25b_OpenDay15.png Day 10 Calendar_Sliced_27b_OpenDay24.png Calendar_Sliced_28b_OpenDay7.png Calendar_Sliced_29b_OpenDay20.png Day 3 Calendar_Sliced_31b.png

Hi everyone!

It's almost time to start counting down to Christmas!! Some of you might remember our fun 12 Days of Christmas activity from last year with lots of holiday-themed topics... 

We're shaking things up a bit this time and making this activity BIGGER: instead of 12 days, we will have a full

Community Advent Calendar, counting down to Christmas Day from December 1st!

How will it work?

• From December 1st, we will be posting one holiday-themed topic per day, until the last one on the 25th December.
  • Each morning, you can see that a new window is unlocked in the above calendar. You can click through it to the topic of the day.
  • We'd love to see you participating in the topics and having fun!

Let's get the countdown to Christmas started! Can't wait to talk about everything Christmas in the coming month!

santa Happy Dance santa Happy Dance santa Happy Dance santa Happy Dance santa 

Update: We now have a few Christmas prizes to give away at the end of the advent calendar! Please see the details HERE. smiling

Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds fun!
Message 2 of 50

Cleoriff
  • 122139 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

@Marjo

As this is Christmas themed, I'm going to jump the gun before tomorrow.

Just to say how disappointed I am this year with the John Lewis Christmas advert. Eagerly awaited every year and what a let down for 2018.

Featuring Elton John and flicking backwards through his life. Ending with a little lad (supposedly him) dashing downstairs on Christmas morning to unwrap a large full size piano!!

Loved the fact that Lidl or Aldi hit back in the press, stating "why pay £896 for a piano, when we can offer your child this keyboard for £18.99". LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 50

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11964 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions
Look forward to seeing what the topics are.
Not seen that @Cleoriff but very amusing!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 50

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Good to know that I'm not the only one who dislikes John Lewis' Christmas advert this year. Not very Christmassy. I mean I like Elton John but.....what's the point? So his family got a piano for Christmas and he became the mega star we see now. No mention that he's actually a trained pianist; he didn't just sit down and start playing.

Anyway don't like the advert. I think John Lewis wasted their money.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 6 of 50

Cleoriff
  • 122139 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Indeed. Bring back Buster the Boxer...(at least that had the ahh factor. ):upside_down:

The piano advert smacks of elitism to me..I also don't think  Mrs Dwight would have had the money to buy a piano outright...even back in those days. lol

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 50

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not seen it but heard the uproar. Can't stand Reg anyway..
Message 8 of 50

Cleoriff
  • 122139 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Oh just realised Day 1 has been opened on the calendar graphic.

Very exciting. Where's my chocolate penny? Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 50

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Day 8 is now open! I hope you've been enjoying the discussion topics so far. smiling

Message 10 of 50