Poll: How often do you use Priority?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Another week, another poll!

This week we'd like to get some insights around how regularly you use Priority, whether it's through the app or the website. There are so many different offers, only one click (or tap) away, but are you making the most of it? slight_smile

If you want to take part in this poll, just select the option below that applies to you best. You don't need to be registered or signed in to take part in the poll, however you'll need to register if you'd like to participate in the discussion below.

I'll publish the results for this one when it's over, very curious to see the results! smiley

Have a nice day, and enjoy the sun later on sun sunflower

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35787 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions
Not many tickets for events up in this part of the world. I do know someone who loves visiting shows, used to travel to gigs in the O2 Arena. I guess it suits some people, @EmilieT.
Message 11 of 19

Really-Dazed
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When i rang the o2 London for Iron Maiden tickets i was told there weren`t any prority tickets for wheelchair users and would have to wait tell they went on general sale which i did

Message 12 of 19

jonsie
  • 93183 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Then what we have been told is obviously wrong. Can you check @EmilieT why wheelchair customers are being refused? Surely these days discrimination against us wheelchair users isn't allowed. People are asking and being refused....

Message 13 of 19

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Well we know for a fact there is disabled access from the link I posted.

They may have meant there were no tickets left for wheelchair users.(Limited space)

I know this, as my son when working in care, needed to book tickets quickly if his clients in wheelchairs want to see a concert.  

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 19

Really-Dazed
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was told there where no priority tickets for wheelchair area i had to wait for general release 

Message 15 of 19

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks everyone for taking part smiley We received 18 responses, and as you can see below the results are split - most of you never or rarely use the app, but a few of you do take advantage of offers and prize draws every now and then.

It's very interesting insights, and it'll definitely be great going forward to find out more about which types of offers you like the best - whether you've been jumping on those or not so far wink

Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 11.10.46.png

@Really-Dazed I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to get tickets for Iron maiden, I'm checking on my end if I can get any further information on this. In the meantime, as indicated in the link @Cleoriff shared earlier, you can find some very useful information on how to book Discabled Acess Priority tickets on the Priority FAQ page (there is dedicated booking line) slight_smile 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 16 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

That's a bit telling @EmilieT Most of the poll is taken up with rarely or never?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 19

jonsie
  • 93183 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Obviously people do use it but few of the people responding on here. O2 must still think its a way of attracting new customers rather than making it appealing once you have signedup. The wole 'while stocks last' is why so many rarely use it.

Message 18 of 19

Really-Dazed
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Lucky i managed to get Iron maiden tickets just not priority ones

Message 19 of 19