Poll: How often do you use Priority?

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Another week, another poll!

This week we'd like to get some insights around how regularly you use Priority, whether it's through the app or the website. There are so many different offers, only one click (or tap) away, but are you making the most of it? slight_smile

If you want to take part in this poll, just select the option below that applies to you best. You don't need to be registered or signed in to take part in the poll, however you'll need to register if you'd like to participate in the discussion below.

I'll publish the results for this one when it's over, very curious to see the results! smiley

Have a nice day, and enjoy the sun later on sun sunflower

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Cheers @jonsie for taking part, we'll dig into the results towards the end of next week and maybe we can find out more about why you do/don't use it regularly smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Just to mention @EmilieT I replied on this poll earlier....it has just allowed me to do it again.

Sorry about that but I thought it would be one person one vote  tongue_winking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 19

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35779 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions
Never won anything I registered for on Priority via website, took the app off my phone... and I am not a fan of cheaper/discounted tickets to events...
Poll answered too.
Message 5 of 19

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff

Oops, thanks for flagging it! It should be fixed now, hopefully you can't vote a third time Confused

@pgn

Cheers for taking part slight_smile Did you ever buy any tickets through Priority and were disappointed or are you just staying clear of discounted tickets in general? Just curious!

signature

Message 6 of 19

Really-Dazed
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can`t use the priority tickets because they are not for wheelchair users  so no early acces for mefrowning2

Message 7 of 19

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Really-Dazed wrote:

I can`t use the priority tickets because they are not for wheelchair users  so no early acces for mefrowning2

Who did you want to see. I'm sure someone was told that disabled tickets could be bought when requested. 

Message 8 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Really-Dazed wrote:

Who did you want to see. I'm sure someone was told that disabled tickets could be bought when requested. 

Yes you are right @jonsie. Information here @Really-Dazed

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/O2-Priority/Disabled-access-tickets/m-p/1119618/highlight/true#M527

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 19

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Really-Dazed wrote:

Yes you are right @jonsie. Information here @Really-Dazed

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/O2-Priority/Disabled-access-tickets/m-p/1119618/highlight/true#M527

Thanks for that @Cleoriff, thought it was correct. I had a quick look but I had some appointments.

Message 10 of 19