Did you mean: 

Madness

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Formed in 1976, Madness is an English ska band from north London known for several hit songs such as it must be loveBaggy trousersOne step beyond or Wings of love. We've got some great news for their fans, as you'll be able to get some tickets for two of their upcoming perfomances this Wednesday 23 January on Priority.

Screenshot 2019-01-21 at 11.18.22.png

Tickets will be on sale for the following gigs: 

• 12 July 2019: Taunton, Vivary Park.

• 24 August 2019: Montrose, East Links Montrose.

Here is one of their most well-known songs to help you start this Monday on a musical note:

Do we have any Madness fans on the Community? Would you be interested in either of their upcoming gigs? 

Let us know in the comments! smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@EmilieT

I love Madness, even though Suggs can't sing!!

However as a band they are brilliant....always give value for money. They gave a superb performance on BBC New Years Eve.

No plans to travel that distance to see them though...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I love watching Madness but I'm not sure about a whole show. I did see a few glimpses on the New Year show but I couldn't give a fair opinion to be honest, based on that.

Message 3 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff@jonsie

Good to hear you like the band! I'm not overly familiar with their music myself, apart from the songs I've mentioned in the topic. Do you have any favourite ones, or a performance they did you really enjoyed? Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@EmilieT

I like 'One Step Beyond. Our House and Baggy Trousers. Those are songs which always get you up and dancing...wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 6 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks @jonsie & @Cleoriff, some great tunes to start the day! Dance

signature

Message 7 of 7