Did you mean: 

Virgin Mobile

robertthefish
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

I keep Getting diverted to O2 when i log into my virgin mobile account dont know anything about O2 just want to log into may two virgin accounts they keep asking for a user name and password i havent got a user name or password i just want to log into my virgin mobile account this has been going on long enough do something or we will cancel our direct debit and go elsewear Robert contact (REMOVED)

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145996 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28089 Solutions

@robertthefish 

Virgin mobile no longer exists. It has all been moved to O2.

If you don't have any login details you need to register as a new user or contact O2 for help Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 145996 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28089 Solutions

@robertthefish 

Virgin mobile no longer exists. It has all been moved to O2.

If you don't have any login details you need to register as a new user or contact O2 for help Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7150 Posts
  • 136 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Please be careful @robertthefish with your "....cancel our direct debit and go elsewear...". 

If you decide to leave O2, you need to do it in an orderly fashion and leave your direct debit in place until you have paid your final bill. If you cancel your direct debit prematurely, you risk O2 selling your debt to a Debt Collection Agency, who will take recovery action against you.

Furthermore, O2 will tarnish your credit score. They are ruthless in that regard. 

I hope O2 will help you and you will stay, but if the do decide to leave :-

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract  

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 145996 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28089 Solutions

@robertthefish 

You should be receiving emails regarding your bills which should help O2 trace your accounts, if necessary.

further help may be found here Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) and here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/register-for-my-o2

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 4