Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Julie33
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Want to cancel. Never used sim since I got only received as part of the deal I got from virgin. 
how can I cancel ?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10558 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3093 Solutions

@Julie33 

You can cancel and pay any termination fees due by following this guide Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Also be aware that Virgin may remove any benefits you get including speed boosts and charge for any pods etc, and they will increase your monthly bill to cover the discounts you got from taking the o2 sim card.. so it will become and expensive cancellations.. 

This is all covered in the Volt T&C's  which you agree to keep the sim until your Volt contract expires.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10558 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3093 Solutions

@Julie33 

You can cancel and pay any termination fees due by following this guide Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Also be aware that Virgin may remove any benefits you get including speed boosts and charge for any pods etc, and they will increase your monthly bill to cover the discounts you got from taking the o2 sim card.. so it will become and expensive cancellations.. 

This is all covered in the Volt T&C's  which you agree to keep the sim until your Volt contract expires.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37205 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

@Julie33 - Guide: Cancelling Your Contract - but take care, your Volt benefits on your VM service will also stop, meaning you will drop from your current Volt speed to the next lowest 50% below your current fibre speed. It may not happen immediately, but it will eventually, certainly at next renewal. Good luck!

Message 3 of 3