cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does O2 have a poor payment system on app and website, poor automated phone service and receptn?

wm-customer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Here is my experience with O2.

Tried to make payment over the app a few times using pre-stored card details on my Samsung pass, whenever I select the card which I want to make payment with, on other apps and websites, its a seamless process but on O2, I have to enter the card manually a few times to make it work. Sometimes, after entering the card number, the app freezes and doest even let me add expiry date or CVC. Same thing with web-based payment. 

I called a few times on the automates 202 line to make a payment, and guess what, I called at 20:10 on a Wednesday evening, however, the system said no advisor is available as our timing is Monday to Friday 08:00 to 21:00. I called at 20:10 I believe it is before 21:00. 

Want to talk to an advisor, you would be lucky if you could. 

Complain about reception in your area, 1 bar signals. Answer, our reception is perfect and there are no reported concerns in this area, hence everything is fine. ME, I hate O2. 

Been trying to get a PAC for one of my lines, system asks me to send a text on a number. When I send a text, it says you have other lines hence we cant process PAC code. Call on phone, Automated system asks to do the same. Advisor, as stated above, you would be lucky to get one. 

Chat, where is the chat option ??? it used to be here, not anymore, have to hunt for it. 

Sorry for my emotional ranting being a man, but I am very very patient and it take a lot of effort to frustrate me. O2 has done just that. NEVER AGAIN with O2. 

Kind regards

Frustrated customer

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this
or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23149 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions