Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top up

olatosik30
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, my mobile number is xxxxxxxxxxx and my mail address is xxxxxxxxxx**Personal info** . Right now on my O2, i’ve got 10£ but i topped it up for another 10£. So it should be 20£ but it still shows 10£ despite the fact that these money disappear from bank account. I wonder what might be the reason? Thank you Aleksandra Tosik

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @olatosik30 - please edit your post (the little drop-down arrow just above and on the right) to remove your phone number from this public forum.

2 things: are you sure you 'topped-up' the right phone number? And the Top-up will be removed on the same date every month, to cover your next month's in-tariff data, calls and texts, leaving your account down by £10 (in your case) on that date.

If neither answer above is satisfactory, you will have to call 4445 around 08:15 this morning for more details from O2 - nobody here in the forum can access your account.

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

(Flagged for mod to remove mobile number).

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Hi @olatosik30 - please edit your post (the little drop-down arrow just above and on the right) to remove your phone number from this public forum.

2 things: are you sure you 'topped-up' the right phone number? And the Top-up will be removed on the same date every month, to cover your next month's in-tariff data, calls and texts, leaving your account down by £10 (in your case) on that date.

If neither answer above is satisfactory, you will have to call 4445 around 08:15 this morning for more details from O2 - nobody here in the forum can access your account.

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

(Flagged for mod to remove mobile number).

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2