Did you mean: 

Phone not working

JakeBrooks
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello, 

I have an issue with my phone, network related. So apparenlty there are no network issues, but I cannot send standard texts, the phone calling is not working, I cannot receive texts, I cannot receive calls, I cannot get hold of anyone at o2, the data has stopped working, my contract ends on October 30th, but I can use the wifi, everything works fine with that, so the phone itself is fine, just all of the o2 services.

Please help!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JakeBrooks
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Ah, it's all sorted now. I tried everything except for the basic rule of tech. Try switching it off and back on again! 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@JakeBrooks 

You need to try your sim in another phone to see if it has failed, or pop into any O2 store for a free replacement.

You should also check that your bills have been paid etc.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

JakeBrooks
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Ah, it's all sorted now. I tried everything except for the basic rule of tech. Try switching it off and back on again! 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
LOL, always a good start point wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4