My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I can’t sign in

I can’t sign into my account even after registering. Reset my password which was successful. Still nothing. Entered my mobile number to which a code was sent and still says my acc can’t be found.

Carina_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

I paid for bill two days but it still hasn’t taken the price away and still says that I owe money even though the money has gone away from my bank account

Leslie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

Cann soomeome helo me please injust baoght top up it showed on my balance 1st time but ii toped up another 1 0r 2 timess n it aint addeedbitt on or takem nothinng off iitt just say 3.54 wjich was there b44 i topeed up and. 02 aaint givem me 5 ppoound...

Ant by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data 2GB used within 1 day according to o2 but phone says it was less than 300mb only used

Anyone can help / advice on this?: I have purchased 2GB bolts on data yesterday.Today I have received message that I have ussed all....Within one day.....altrought I am using mobile data counter on my phone and it state that I have used only a little...

Patryk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! App O2

Please can someone tell me why when log in to my app not showing my data calls and text allowance !! But can see my first bill only had phone two days !!!

Mark1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

data

why is my data being used when i have it switched off.

richie41 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delivery address

I trying to upgrade my daughters phone, however she is at University with a different address. When choosing click and collect it requires my ID which is not possible for my to give to her. When choosing delivery the address is my own but I need to s...

Dyerhm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data info remaining when sign in

Can you please confirm, if circle is green, is it:1. Green is how much data left ?2. White is what I've used?Or is it the other way round. Had text to inform me of my usage. Not normally an issue, due to fact my internet keeps dropping out suddenly.

Jan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access MyO2

Hello I've been unable to access MyO2 account and other O2 pages for several weeks. I spoke to O2 and they advised there was a problem with the network and it was being looked at. I am able to sign in but then get a blank page except for a couple of ...

Catriona by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

getting information from my o2

I have been trying to get into my account but i have two nubers and mobile phones. It shows my wife device but not mine, i get seperate bills for each device but i cant log into my contact number. All i want to do is upgrade my mobile etc. but it is ...

frankrowe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos