Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in to My O2 via browser

RedAdam
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having real problems logging in to My O2 via a browser (have tried safari and chrome, cleared cookies in both). The app works fine.

Safari prompts me to allow a download after entering username and password, the download is a file that cannot be opened, so seems like some kind of error. Chrome just loads a blank page after entering log in details.

First noticed the problem yesterday and it has persisted today. I haven't seen anything else about this specific issue so perhaps it is a problem at my end, but I'm at a loss to know what's wrong, or how to fix. Any help would be gratefully received please.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38447 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

1. Go to Incognito or Private browsing mode in your browser

2. Log into MyO2 first, not the Forum first

3. Use the Sign in prompt right up the top-right, in yellow below

pgn_0-1694035005148.png

4. Hope O2 is up - it has been down for some most of the day, and as one of them has been on the new 360 back-end system for some weeks, it is nothing to do with being moved from Legacy to new 360 as written about by @ColinO2 elsewhere (Search for System 360 in the Search bar to find the message about it from earlier in the year).

It is not all there (!) for me either, atm - note the grey circle where the Data Remaining value should be (I have not been moved to 360 yet):

pgn_1-1694035254344.png

Try again tomorrow is all I can say, @RedAdam. Good luck!

Message 2 of 6

Garywoo
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm also having this problem since yesterday. I get the login page when clicking on the My O2 link in the top right of the O2 homepage, and then after entering my credentials and clicking the 'Sign in' button, all I see is a completely blank white screen at mymobile2.o2.co.uk.

When I go back to the home page, instead of the log in text showing, it says "Hi gary", so I know it has logged me in, however I still can't access My O2.

This is happening in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.

I have tried using incognito mode

I have tried clearing the cookies and cache for the site

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93984 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

I had problems yesterday but it has been ok this morning

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 4 of 6

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38447 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

Start from:  https://www.o2.co.uk/  (in incognito mode, login on the Sign in: at top-right):

pgn_0-1694090793895.png

If it persists, take @jonsie's advice above and go for O2 CS on 202 or Social Media at the link just below this post (Twitter or Facebook), @Garywoo 

Message 5 of 6

Garywoo
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@pgn I've tried those steps, but the issue persists. 

I rang 202, and they suggested waiting 2 days because they think there is a problem that should be resolved soon. I think the CS rep found this thread, as he said he could see several people complaining about it on the community, so he reckoned that O2 would already be in the process of fixing it.

Message 6 of 6