My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to get live support/failed order

I'm having major issues trying to actually talk to someone from O2.Last night I tried to order a refurbished iPhone 12 on a pay monthly SIM, currently being on a cheap phone on PAYG, but something made the order fail right at the end.In addition, the...

Jonnie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error message for balance status and tariff

O2’s app and it’s website has suddenly failed to show my balance and tariff, showing instead an error message. I can’t top up or anything until the error message goes away. How may I proceed?

Resolved! My account says no product but I've received an email saying dispatched, have I been conned??

My account says no product but I've received an email saying dispatched, have I been conned?? do I need to change my address, I'm unsure if I'm being para.its just I got a phone call and credit check was successful and it's still says no products, he...

Resolved! My order hasn’t deliveried yet

I bought a phone on monday, it would be deliveried the next day, however I haven’t heard anything regarding my order yet, I have no access my O2 account either although it’s been over 48 hours I signed up.

Irem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing my contact information

Hiya,How can I change my personal contact information on myO2 account?

MetinK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 sign in

I can not sign in

Resolved! Can I change my SIM card?

Hi, I'd like to give my daughter my ipad mini but want to keep the sim for a new device - is it ok to do this? I will replace the sim for her with another and would be grateful for any advice on good value sims with generous data allowance, please?Th...

Jonesy23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need to confirm I am the account holder

Hi I have ordered a new phone, I need to change my address but my phones broke so you cant send me a code

Holly13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos