Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Bill?

Lcairn25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I used my PAC code and was told I could log into the web version of my O2 to see my final bill, however when I do nothing shows, is there another way I can get access so I know exactly what the amount is or do I need to wait a while longer?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Lcairn25 

For some real strange reason, when you port out, o2 close down your MyO2 so there's no way to see your final bill and it will only be paid automatically if you have a direct debit still in place.

If you call, customer service will be able to tell you Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Lcairn25 

For some real strange reason, when you port out, o2 close down your MyO2 so there's no way to see your final bill and it will only be paid automatically if you have a direct debit still in place.

If you call, customer service will be able to tell you Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Lcairn25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks I’ll hope to get through to them so I can just mark off the amount!

It’s so silly, O2 should update the “leaving O2” page since it says you can access it from the O2 account not the app once disconnected!
Message 3 of 3