My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I cant access my mobile account on my 02

I have 3 mobile numbers registered in my name, I can access 2 via Myo2 but not xxxxxxxxxxxx. How can I do this? [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

aldredk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old bills

Hi All, help please...I want to check my old bills back to April 2017. What's the best way to do this? Old bills for the last six months only are available on myO2. I've checked on the main website and still can't find out how to do it. Would appreci...

DR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending text messages online through My o2

Hello I just wanted to ask whether it is possible for me to send a text message through my online My o2 account as I have forgotten my mobile at home today?

Symone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 App

My O2 app will not display my data allowance. It only displays that minutes and calls.. the data circle is completely not there and this has been the case since I got this phone a month ago.. what is the issue. No one is giving me any answers when I ...

Sam95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I get MyO2 to show iPad payg data sim

Help please. My myo2 app, and myo2 via the internet, opens on both my iPhone and iPad, to reflect my iPhone pay monthly account. I also have a payg data simm in my cellular iPad. Topping up that sim with data was done on iPad in “settings” “mobile da...

Jumper by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile phone O2 Account

My O2 account app on my mobile keeps comimg up with Oops! 500 Server Error. I have re inserted the app but the same thing happens. Anyone help please

Resolved! App

Anyone know what's up with the my o2 app, it's not working

Resolved! My O2 App

I can't find the "My 02 App" in the App Store for iPhone. Any idea how I can get it?

Tome by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Bill

Hi, How do i get a VAT invoice? When i view the bill it clearly states that it is not a VAT invoice

Zoeh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mr

I have problems sing in to my account. please help.

Iso by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos