Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

My O2

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Don't Receive Verification Codes

I tried adding a new device to my O2 wifi account, but I do not receive any text messages form O2 with the verification code when I enter my number. I tried managing my O2 Wifi Account by signing in My O2, but the "Manage My O2 Wifi Account" link just doesn't work. I cannot even manage my details as I don't receieve any verification codes via text. What should I do? Does anyone else have this problem too? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Topics: 569
Solutions: 15,444

Re: Don't Receive Verification Codes

Contact customer services to reset your wifi account for you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Former Staff

Hey @Ahmet, welcome to our forum. Smiley Happy Did you manage to speak with Customer Service about this as suggested above? Let us know how you're getting on.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

I can’t received call or make call right now in Birmingham 

????

Please help
Topics: 569
Solutions: 15,444

Network fault reported.
Check help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-and-Feedback/O2-Guide-to-Network-Issues/td-p/1158158
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Topics: 577
Solutions: 4,100

you've blocked o2 in messasges, goto settings, scroll down to mesagges, goto blocked mesaages, select the 0800 number o2 uses and select edit in the right corner, the touch the number select red unblock mesaage on the right it.

Omg! Thank you so much.
Been struggling for ages to unblock my phone. Looked in the forum for age and decided to try one last time before contacting o2.
Your solution worked.
Thank you 😊