Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Cam41
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm the account holder and bill payer once happily with Virgin mobile. I had two SIM deals plus an iPhone for my daughter.  I ended my sim deal for a far better one with another provider. I can't access MY account without O2 sending verification codes to my daughters number. After a lengthy discussion I asked that they send the verification code by email. This was agreed. I try to log in and nope, codes will be sent to my daughter who is often out and unavailable 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions

Like I said already, you can add any other UK mobile number.

I'm not going to argue with you about it but customer service are wrong, again, as usual and they cannot send to email as it's not considered secure, so again, wrong, as usual.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 15

Cam41
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunately customer service are the only ones I can deal with. I've wasted an entire afternoon going around in a loop trying to access MY account  without them texting my daughter. Genuinely the worst customer service I've ever experienced and there are some awful organisations out there. Thanks anyways 

Message 12 of 15

MI5
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions

@Cam41 

You can add the number yourself.

Just login once more with your daughter and go to manage your details the add the number in your contact details.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 15

Cam41
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I will certainly try once more tomorrow and if successful I shall let u know sir. Live long and prosper.

Message 14 of 15

MI5
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions

🖖

Message 15 of 15