Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Cam41
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm the account holder and bill payer once happily with Virgin mobile. I had two SIM deals plus an iPhone for my daughter.  I ended my sim deal for a far better one with another provider. I can't access MY account without O2 sending verification codes to my daughters number. After a lengthy discussion I asked that they send the verification code by email. This was agreed. I try to log in and nope, codes will be sent to my daughter who is often out and unavailable 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Cam41
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I was with Virgin I had 3 SIM deals at one time and could log in and apply spend caps and do the admin as the account holder, now since O2 took over, I can't even access my account

Message 2 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146844 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28259 Solutions

@Cam41 

You can add an alternative contact number in your MyO2 then choose that to send codes too.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 15

Cam41
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

They won't send code to non O2 number 

Message 4 of 15

Cam41
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried to reply but they asked me to sign into myO2 which of course I can't 😅 

Message 5 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146844 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28259 Solutions

@Cam41 wrote:

They won't send code to non O2 number 

Yes they will.

I have my Vodafone number as a backup on mine.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 15

Cam41
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If they would I wouldn't be here

Message 7 of 15

Cam41
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm trying to reply to a member and it's asking me to sign into my account, which I can't,  but I can reply to myself??

Message 8 of 15

Cam41
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'll try to reply...

Message 9 of 15

Cam41
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ah, now it's posting my replies! I was told by online chat that they won't send code to non O2 number so I asked for code to go to my email, they agreed. Now I'm in a loop

Message 10 of 15