My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! charge question

I have been charged £5 for a purchase I am unaware of?

Resolved! One Time Codes

Why when I get a one-time code does it go to both numbers on my account? Surely this is a security risk as one of the phones isn't in my possession.I really want it to just go to my number and not the other one.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Login problem

I have just moved from Virgin to O2 for my Mobile Phone service and after several attempts to Log-On to MyO2 online to change the User Name and Password that were dictated to me by Text Messages I have failed over and over again. Trying to explain th...

James0509 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost mobile phone

I have LOST my mobile phone. What should I do now?

John73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rewards

I can’t seem to be able to save my rewards 

Goaty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay my account

id like to pay my bill of 83 .89

chris59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing email address

Hi guys need to change my email address 

Steven9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data abroad

Hi, I am on a pay monthly for my phone. I noticed on your website it states you can provide O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On for some contracts. Am I eligible for this or do I have to opt for the 02 travel bolt on for £6 a day?

Em29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account problems

I am waiting to speak to somebody but I have also noticed that my phone number is no longer assigned to my account. I was having issues signing in but now I'm being told that my phone number doesn't exist. Please help asap

AS11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

App

Opps something went wrong with this app on opening. Going round in circles!Please sort this out.