Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Music Extra

L_Vowles
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have cancelled an extra - Amazon Music Unlimited. This is on my bill to be paid this month so surely as I will be paying for it I should still have access to this until my next bill?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@L_Vowles wrote:

I have cancelled an extra - Amazon Music Unlimited. This is on my bill to be paid this month so surely as I will be paying for it I should still have access to this until my next bill?

@L_Vowles 

Yes, you pay a month in advance, so if you pay on your bill it should still be active until the date of your next bill.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@L_Vowles 

I'm not sure I understand your post? An extra was free for either 3 or 6 months. If you have reached the end of the free trial and you haven't cancelled, only then will you start paying for it.

So if you are paying for it as you cancelled late, then it stops on the day you cancel.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@L_Vowles wrote:

@L_Vowles 

Yes, you pay a month in advance, so if you pay on your bill it should still be active until the date of your next bill.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3