My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Phone

Why has my sim card arrived but not my phone

Toni-ann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spam text

Screenshot_20201029-140800.png
JK666 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't buy data bolt ons

Hi, I tried to do a one off top up of 4GB in data on my account and it says there's a problem. How can I buy more data? Thank you, Leletta

bill overcharge

last month I upgraded to 8gb for £8/month but my first bill is nearly £12I have no extra charges showing on my bill just a tariff of £9.63 + vatI can't get through on the 200 number they just keep switching me off can anyone give me another contact n...

Dan50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network signal and no chat options available although advertised on app

1. I changed my sim the other day, I am still waiting on getting a network signal. Why is this taking so long?2. Why is the only way to get in touch with customer service via a message board or a phone call? The talk to an agent tab on the app does n...

Ben9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect phone number on account

When logging into my account the number displayed is not my phone number so when trying to verify the account with the text passcode i cannot log in. Meaning i cannot see my bills or data left etc. How do i change this number?

Sophie19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

contacting by phone

received text saying payment can't be taken. can't see why. how do i speak to someone. everything looks ok with bank. is this phishing

ben4754 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number ported

I used a pac number to port my number over to O2 but I have been given a new number. Could you please explain what has happened and when my number will be ported over.The number is [personal details removed] that I used a pac number to bring over to ...

Resolved! Swapping from Carphone Warehouse

I have had a call from 0344 826 0202 saying they want to change my contract from Carphone warehouse to O2. He offered me a brand new iPhone 12 at no cost. It sounded too good to be true. I said can I have this in an email and he said no. Has anyone e...

JordanW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus

How do I cancel the Disney plus add on please? I don’t need it anymore as my partner already has it installed within our tv package.

EssJayTea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos