Did you mean: 

£400 prepaid MasterCard - no email received

Ashham
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I upgraded my phone to a Sony Xperia 1 IV. It stated on this deal that I would get a £400 Pre Paid MasterCard and the details for this would be text or emailed to me.

I haven't had anything through yet. It also doesn't say anything on my contract about this.. just want to check if that's right and if anyone else has had issues?

I have asked O2 on Facebook and via chat and all they do is send me the terms and conditions. Which I have read. 

I just want to know if I am defo going to get this, it was one of the reasons I chose this deal.

I don't want to miss out. 

Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84

AnUrbanPenguin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am in a similar situation.  I took out my contract on 31st October, its now the 14th of November (ie more than 14 days) still no email / text to claim the card.

I have reached out to o2 reward over the last week or so with 3 emails, 1 of which containing all my contract documents etc so they could see the claim was valid after getting fed up waiting for someone to get back to me "within 24 hours".  Completely ignored.  I have also contacted o2 via facebook message and just got sent the T+C for the offer.  No actual help.

If this doesnt turn up soon ill be raising a complaint.  The guy on the phone at o2 reward seems to think im eligible, my basket told me I was getting the card and o2 online chat thinks im eligible, so they better not try and change their tune now.  FYI I purchased a Pixel 6a on a 20gb / month contract.

Message 61 of 85

Kungfusu
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im in the same boat as you. Just getting the run around from everyone at o2. Been sent from here to o2 redeem telephone who tells me to email and it’s been a week and still no response. Bought the phone 23rd October and it’s coming up to a month. Absolutely appalling service 

Message 62 of 85

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37282 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Hi @Kungfusu - this has been shared before, if you missed it: https://www.o2redeem.co.uk/about/frequentlyaskedquestions/?campaigncode=o2paym03

And as an Advisor has been tagged to your query on a number of occasions, all I can do is tag the duty advisor again this morning: @O2Georgina 

I really do wish you the best of luck!

Message 63 of 85

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124298 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@AnUrbanPenguin@Kungfusu

I'll tag one of our account advisors to your posts. Hopefully @O2Georgina who is on duty from 8am this morning, will be able to help you both.

Best of luck 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 64 of 85

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124298 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@pgn 

SNAP!! 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 65 of 85

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

@pgn @Cleoriff @Kungfusu @AnUrbanPenguin 

We seem to have a lot of queries about this i will try and get an update today 

signature
Message 66 of 85

Kungfusu
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. Encouraging o2 redeem to respond to existing queries and cases would be great. 

Message 67 of 85

AnUrbanPenguin
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I have an open case with Blackhawk under CS8673654 since they finally got back to me.  I have sent them proof of purchase, order number, basket screenshot and a screenshot from o2 customer service live chat telling me I am eligible.

They tell me it was raised with O2 on Thursday, but no one has gotten back to me. Can you please follow it up?

@O2Georgina 

Message 68 of 85

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37282 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Any luck, @O2Georgina

Will this be passed onto the next incoming O2 advisor this afternoon?

Thanks!

Message 69 of 85

AnUrbanPenguin
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Another day passes, another day of no response and generally poor customer service. Pretty standard for o2 at this point.

@O2Georgina @pgn 

Message 70 of 85