My O2
Get help and support from the community related to My O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: My O2

Hi all, welcome to the My O2 board! If you need advice on My O2, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. In case your question relates to My O2 Business, you might also find some helpful information in ou...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Changing name

Hello, I pay for my plan monthly through my own bank account but it’s still under my stepdads name as he previously paid for it. Is there a way of getting it changed into my name as I need it as proof of a utility bill. Thank you

Georgia7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02 number

Can I change my 02 mobile number to a new 02 mobile number 

Rick1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with the delivery of an order by DHL

This is the second email i sent to dhl as you told me that i have to solve it with them , i need to know who support to me because in a case i am not the client of dhl, you are the client who are sending me somethig and if i dont received how can you...

Ernesto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need to close one of my contracts down

One of my contracts are coming to an end, I'll like to close that down and swap my old number to my other sim

Alex02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Looking for update

Hi just looking for an update on order ms-318605695

Wriightyy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel Disney + extra

I hope someone can help me. I am finding it literally impossible to find the option to cancel my Disney + offer so I wont be charged after the trial. Where is it?

Ais by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change name and date of birth

I need to change my date of birth and put the phone in my name but says I have to contact o2 but idk the number

Britney18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel insurance

Hi,Please could I ask how do I cancel my £10 insurance, on my monthly o2 contract?

Resolved! New phone

Hi there, I went yesterday to go get a new upgrade phone from the localo2 shop as I have for the last 20 years. I have come away with a longer term contract than the one I was on paying more money tgsn the usual £60 a month I usually pay and once I g...

Lucy9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos