Did you mean: 

£400 prepaid MasterCard - no email received

Ashham
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I upgraded my phone to a Sony Xperia 1 IV. It stated on this deal that I would get a £400 Pre Paid MasterCard and the details for this would be text or emailed to me.

I haven't had anything through yet. It also doesn't say anything on my contract about this.. just want to check if that's right and if anyone else has had issues?

I have asked O2 on Facebook and via chat and all they do is send me the terms and conditions. Which I have read. 

I just want to know if I am defo going to get this, it was one of the reasons I chose this deal.

I don't want to miss out. 

Message 1 of 85
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Screenshot_20221026-221656.png

Looks genuine enough... Links for T&CS etc here: 

Claim £400 on a prepaid Mastercard®**. 5GB+ tariffs. Ends 2 Nov.

£400 Digital prepaid Mastercard®**: Available with Sony Xperia 5 IV or Xperia 1 IV on 5GB+ tariffs. Offer ends 2 November 2022. Minimum term applies and will vary dependant on device or sim chosen. Over 18s only and customers must live in the UK. Digital prepaid MasterCard will be issued on 15th December 2022, provided you have not cancelled your service or returned your handset, that you remain on an eligible call plan, and you have followed the claim process. Active email address, postal address and mobile number required for offer redemption. Within 14 days of purchase, customers will receive email and SMS with instructions on how to obtain digital prepaid MasterCard, and customers must claim digital prepaid MasterCard within 30 days of receiving the instructions and then activate the card within 90 days.

**Digital prepaid Mastercard® is issued by GVS Prepaid Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900230, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Further terms and conditions apply, see https://www.o2redeem.co.uk/about/termsandconditions#cardterms. Offer not available on selected customer platforms (including 360 platform). Call us or ask in store for details.

Devices subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 85
84 REPLIES 84

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Screenshot_20221026-221656.png

Looks genuine enough... Links for T&CS etc here: 

Claim £400 on a prepaid Mastercard®**. 5GB+ tariffs. Ends 2 Nov.

£400 Digital prepaid Mastercard®**: Available with Sony Xperia 5 IV or Xperia 1 IV on 5GB+ tariffs. Offer ends 2 November 2022. Minimum term applies and will vary dependant on device or sim chosen. Over 18s only and customers must live in the UK. Digital prepaid MasterCard will be issued on 15th December 2022, provided you have not cancelled your service or returned your handset, that you remain on an eligible call plan, and you have followed the claim process. Active email address, postal address and mobile number required for offer redemption. Within 14 days of purchase, customers will receive email and SMS with instructions on how to obtain digital prepaid MasterCard, and customers must claim digital prepaid MasterCard within 30 days of receiving the instructions and then activate the card within 90 days.

**Digital prepaid Mastercard® is issued by GVS Prepaid Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900230, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Further terms and conditions apply, see https://www.o2redeem.co.uk/about/termsandconditions#cardterms. Offer not available on selected customer platforms (including 360 platform). Call us or ask in store for details.

Devices subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

Message 2 of 85

Ashham
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I guess I just have to wait and see if they send me the email with the details to claim the card? 

I feel they could have made the process easier 

Message 3 of 85

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124339 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Ashham 

Although @pgn has given you a great deal of information, I'm sure he wouldn't want you to miss out by waiting for an email to arrive. I'll tag @O2Lisa and hope she can help you.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 85

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

@Ashham I’ll message you privately and look further in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 85

randomness104k
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i am having these same issues, can you assist me too? i bought a galaxy s22 and have received no email. 

Andy

Message 6 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 124339 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@O2Lisa?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 85

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

@randomness104kI’ll message you privately and look in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 85

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124339 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Thanks @O2Lisa x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 85

CPEA91
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@O2Lisa Hi, Are you also able to help me too? I'm having the same issue with a Samsung s22 prepaid master card I emailed over a week ago and had no reply, not getting anywhere with Live chat and when I phoned they said they are having system issues and will all back but no one has. Thank you 

Message 10 of 85